Disclaimer: MLA wikis are online open-content collaboratives of individuals and groups working to develop common resources for the profession. As such, they do not represent the official positions of the Modern Language Association. The structure of the wikis allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content.
- Evaluation_Wiki MLA Committee on Information Technology (CIT).
- Bibliography_Wiki MLA Committee on Contingent Labor in the Profession (CLIP).
- Community_College_Wiki MLA Committee on Community Colleges (CCC).
- Resources_for_Faculty_of_Color_Wiki MLA Committee on the Literatures of People of Color (CLPC).
- ADE_and_ADFL_Resources_for_Chairs_Wiki Association of Departments of English (ADE) and Association of Departments of Foreign Languages (ADFL).